This New Mexico city maps menu page provides access to detailed maps of cities and other places that are located in this state. Each city map page features a locator map plus demographic information about the specific city — as well as a directory of organizations in that New Mexico city.
New Mexico has a land area of 121,297 square miles.
The state is sparsely populated, with about 17.0 residents per square mile.
New Mexico Cities and Places *
- Albuquerque, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 35.08 north and longitude 106.65 west, the city of Albuquerque had a population of 557,169 at the 2010 census.
- Chama, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 36.90 north and longitude 106.58 west, the village of Chama had a population of 1,012 at the 2010 census.
- Farmington, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 36.73 north and longitude 108.22 west, the city of Farmington had a population of 44,445 at the 2010 census.
- Las Cruces, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 32.31 north and longitude 106.78 west, the city of Las Cruces had a population of 101,408 at the 2010 census.
- Ruidoso, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 33.33 north and longitude 105.67 west, the village of Ruidoso had a population of 7,824 at the 2010 census.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 35.69 north and longitude 105.94 west, the city of Santa Fe had a population of 70,297 at the 2010 census.
- Taos, New Mexico Map - Located at latitude 36.41 north and longitude 105.57 west, the town of Taos had a population of 5,766 at the 2010 census.
* A CDP — or census-designated place — is a concentration of population identified by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes.
New Mexico Images from Pinterest
New Mexico Regional Directory Categories Menu