This South Dakota city maps menu page provides access to detailed maps of cities and other places that are located in this state. Each city map page features a locator map plus demographic information about the specific city — as well as a directory of organizations in that South Dakota city.
South Dakota has a land area of 75,811 square miles.
The state is sparsely populated, with about 10.7 residents per square mile.
South Dakota Cities and Places *
- Aberdeen, South Dakota Map - Located at latitude 45.46 north and longitude 98.49 west, the city of Aberdeen had a population of 27,800 at the 2010 census.
- Hill City, South Dakota Map - Located at latitude 43.93 north and longitude 103.58 west, the city of Hill City had a population of 990 at the 2010 census.
- Rapid City, South Dakota Map - Located at latitude 44.08 north and longitude 103.23 west, the city of Rapid City had a population of 72,638 at the 2010 census.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota Map - Located at latitude 43.54 north and longitude 96.73 west, the city of Sioux Falls had a population of 168,586 at the 2010 census.
* A CDP — or census-designated place — is a concentration of population identified by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes.
South Dakota Images from Pinterest
Major Cities in Each State
South Dakota Regional Directory Categories Menu