This Wyoming city maps menu page provides access to detailed maps of cities and other places that are located in this state. Each city map page features a locator map plus demographic information about the specific city — as well as a directory of organizations in that Wyoming city.
Wyoming has a land area of 97,088 square miles.
The state is sparsely populated, with about 5.8 residents per square mile.
Wyoming Cities and Places *
- Casper, Wyoming Map - Located at latitude 42.87 north and longitude 106.31 west, the city of Casper had a population of 60,086 at the 2010 census.
- Cheyenne, Wyoming Map - Located at latitude 41.14 north and longitude 104.82 west, the city of Cheyenne had a population of 62,845 at the 2010 census.
- Cody, Wyoming Map - Located at latitude 44.53 north and longitude 109.06 west, the city of Cody had a population of 9,740 at the 2010 census.
- Dubois, Wyoming Map - Located at latitude 43.53 north and longitude 109.63 west, the town of Dubois had a population of 998 at the 2010 census.
- Jackson, Wyoming Map - Located at latitude 43.48 north and longitude 110.76 west, the town of Jackson had a population of 10,449 at the 2010 census.
* A CDP — or census-designated place — is a concentration of population identified by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes.
Wyoming Images from Pinterest
Major Cities in Each State
Wyoming Regional Directory Categories Menu