This West Virginia city maps menu page provides access to detailed maps of cities and other places that are located in this state. Each city map page features a locator map plus demographic information about the specific city — as well as a directory of organizations in that West Virginia city.
West Virginia has a land area of 24,038 square miles.
The state's population density is about 77.1 residents per square mile.
West Virginia Cities and Places *
- Charleston, West Virginia Map - Located at latitude 38.35 north and longitude 81.63 west, the city of Charleston had a population of 50,404 at the 2010 census.
- Huntington, West Virginia Map - Located at latitude 38.41 north and longitude 82.43 west, the city of Huntington had a population of 48,807 at the 2010 census.
- Morgantown, West Virginia Map - Located at latitude 39.63 north and longitude 79.96 west, the city of Morgantown had a population of 31,073 at the 2010 census.
- Parkersburg, West Virginia Map - Located at latitude 39.27 north and longitude 81.56 west, the city of Parkersburg had a population of 30,981 at the 2010 census.
- Wheeling, West Virginia Map - Located at latitude 40.07 north and longitude 80.7 west, the city of Wheeling had a population of 27,790 at the 2010 census.
* A CDP — or census-designated place — is a concentration of population identified by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes.
West Virginia Images from Pinterest
Major Cities in Each State
West Virginia Regional Directory Categories Menu