This North Dakota city maps menu page provides access to detailed maps of cities and other places that are located in this state. Each city map page features a locator map plus demographic information about the specific city — as well as a directory of organizations in that North Dakota city.
North Dakota has a land area of 69,001 square miles.
The state is sparsely populated, with about 9.8 residents per square mile.
North Dakota Cities and Places *
- Bismarck, North Dakota Map - Located at latitude 46.81 north and longitude 100.78 west, the city of Bismarck had a population of 68,896 at the 2010 census.
- Fargo, North Dakota Map - Located at latitude 46.88 north and longitude 96.79 west, the city of Fargo had a population of 115,863 at the 2010 census.
- Grand Forks, North Dakota Map - Located at latitude 47.93 north and longitude 97.03 west, the city of Grand Forks had a population of 56,057 at the 2010 census.
- Minot, North Dakota Map - Located at latitude 48.23 north and longitude 101.3 west, the city of Minot had a population of 47,997 at the 2010 census.
* A CDP — or census-designated place — is a concentration of population identified by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes.
North Dakota Images from Pinterest
North Dakota Regional Directory Categories Menu